Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tsumami Kanzashi Flower workshop in “All about Kimono Fair”

I wrote about Tsumami Kanzashi Flower before, and I finally held my Tsumami Kanzashi Flower work shop in “All about Kimono Fair.” on Feb 8th and 9th.
 
 










There are 2 participants on 1st session. Both pf them like kimonos very much and are skillful with their fingers, they made flower pins very well!

 
 
Very pretty and well done!
 
 
Even though the techniques and complex are various, Tsumami Kanzashi Flower is easy to make for the first step. No needles and threads are needed. Only glue is needed. If you can fold origami paper, you can make the flowers in this photo.
 
I will start this Tsumami Kanzashi Flower workshop regularly from April! Now I am busy with preparing instructions and fabrics. At my workshop, you can choose the color of the fabric and the type of base (hair-pins and corsage pin). I will prepare everything such as tweezers and glue, so no need to bring anything.
 
I will release the date and price soon. The place is KIMONO PHOTO STUDIO WA.
 
 
Experience Japan!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment